Bell peppers Cucumbers Melons Pears Apples And Berries These are rich source of fibre and have approx 90/ water content
Best Food For Piles
Whole grains – Grains like Barley oatmeals whole wheat Bran flakes are highly recommended foods in piles as they are rich source of fibre and help in releasing constipation Vegetables Fruits Legumes .Green leafy vegetables and root vegetables like green peas brocolli sprouts split peasa black peas sweet potatoes turnips beets carrots potatoes are rich source of water and hydrate body .They reduce constipation and ease piles symptoms .
Bell peppers Cucumbers Melons Pears Apples And Berries These are rich source of fibre and have approx 90/ water content.
Fruits should be taken with the peel on to get best results .
Fluids -Should be abundantly to keep yourself hydrated and make stool softer and easier to pass Ideally an adult should take at least 8-10glasses of fluids daily which may include low sugar drinks lassi lemon water coconut water also.
Foods to Avoid
1) Dairy products- Milk and milk products should be avoided as skimmed milk can cause constipation so only whole milk can be taken in moderate
2) White flour -This is made after removal of bran from whole cereals which makes this flour unfit for piles patient.
3) Red meat -This is less in fibre and takes lots of time to digest so it causes constipation .
4) Processed meals -Low in fibre n high in sodium causes constipation
5) Fried Foods -These are very hard to digest and so cause constipation and aggrevate piles .
6) Spicy and salty foods- Difficult to digest cause bloating and aggrevate piles
7) Alcohol -Caffeinated beverages dry up stools and aggrevates constipation n piles.